MAVLift 1320 Indoor Glazing Robot
The MAVLift 1320 Off-Road is the largest electric model in the indoor series. Built with smooth precision controls, the MAVLift 1320 is great for serious glaziers installing heavy duty commercial glass. With a maximum lifting capacity of 1320 lbs and the ability to lift glass 660 lbs seamlessly into the overhead position, the MAVLift 1320 is an all around versatile glazing tool. In addition to glass, the MAVLift 1320 is great for installing materials such as granite, or aluminum panels.
Standard features include the advanced articulating joint, four inches of machine side shift, a wireless remote control, 90 degree slew for transporting glass, and an adjustable vacuum frame. For busy jobsites, add a Forklift Platform or some Load Forks to turn your MAVLift into a smart lifting, dynamic tool.
- Maximum Lifting Capacity of 1320lbs
- Lifting Unit Electrically Turns in All Directions and Telescopes to the Front
- Electrical Rotation +/- 45° In addition the unit can manually rotated 360° and fixable in four position.
- Synchronous Controls- automatically keeps a constant inclination angle of suction unit
- Advanced Articulated Joint- Allows for additional electric articulation of suction unit -swivel from the horizontal plane to overhead
- Electrical Additional Boom Extension- Adds 3′ additional boom
- Gas Pressure Damper -For a high durability of servo-cylinder and to compensate large impacts while driving on uneven ground
- Adjustable Suction Frame
- Suction Cup Quick Connect Couplings
- Remote Control
- Suitable for Overhead Lifting
- 4″ Lateral Sideshift (left and right)
- 180° Suction Unit Rotation (manual left and right)
- 90° Slew of Vacuum Unit (left and right)
- Dual Vacuum Circuit with Two Vacuum Pumps
- Robotic Arm Powered by Electric Actuators for Precision Control
- Operates on Two 12v DC Rechargeable Batteries or While Plugged into Standard Outlet
- Safety Features Include -Overload Switch, Stop Switch, and Vacuum Lost/Overloading Indicator
- Electrical Slewing +/- 90° – Electrically powered slewing of suction frame- not combinable with Electrical Rotation
- Manual Boom Extension that is Manually Actuated with 5 pin positions- Adds 3′ additional boom
- Wireless Remote Control
- Indoor Non-Marking Tires
- Curved Glass Frame
- Load Forks for utilizing your MAVLift for material handling
- Hook Adapter – Remove the cup system and add a lifting hook to your MAVLift
- Fork Lift Platform – Utilize your MAVLift as an extension of your Forklift
- LED Light- LED with Magnetic socket powered by the machines battery pack
- Loading Ramp- 8″ x 3′ 2200lbs max load ramps for easy loading into a transport vehicle or trailer
- Weather Cover
Network With Us!