MAVLift 880 Off-Road Glazing Robot
When your project requires a slightly larger unit, the MAVLift 880 is ready. Offering the MAVLift’s signature Synchronous Controls that keep the suction unit at a constant inclination angle automatically, the MAVLift 880 preforms with a precision touch while lifting up to 880 lbs on a compact chassis measuring less than 3 feet across. Add an manual or electrically actuated boom extension and you now have a precision robot that can install glass at heights of almost 14 feet overhead.
With a large variety of optional features and accessories, customize the MAVLift 880 into a smart lifting robot that works for you!
- Maximum Lifting Capacity of 880 lbs
- Lifting Unit Electrically Turns in All Directions and Telescopes to the Front
- Synchronous Controls- Automatically keeps a constant inclination angle of suction unit
- Advanced Articulated Joint- Allows for additional electric articulation of suction unit so it may swivel from the horizontal plane to overhead
- Adjustable Suction Frame
- Tethered Remote Control
- Suitable for Overhead Lifting
- 4″ Lateral Sideshift (left and right)
- 180° Suction Unit Rotation (manual left and right)
- 90° Slew of Vacuum Unit (left and right)
- Dual Vacuum Circuit with Two Vacuum Pumps
- Robotic Arm Powered by Electric Actuators for Precision Control
- Operates on Two 12v DC Rechargeable Batteries or While Plugged into Standard Outlet
- Safety Features Include -Overload Switch, Stop Switch, and Vacuum Lost/Overloading Indicator
- Suction Cup Protection Covers
- Electrical Rotation +/- 45° – In addition the unit can manually rotated 360° and fixable in four position.
- Electrical Slewing +/- 90° – Electrically powered slewing of suction frame- not combinable with Electrical Rotation
- Electrical Additional Boom Extension- Adds 3′ Electrically Actuated Boom
- Manual Boom Extension- Adds 3′ of Additional Boom that is Manually Actuated with 5 pin positions
- Wireless Remote Control
- Indoor Non-Marking Tires
- Curved Glass Frame
- Load Forks for utilizing your MAVLift for material handling
- Hook Adapter – Remove the cup system and add a lifting hook to your MAVLift
- Fork Lift Platform – Utilize your MAVLift as an extension of your Forklift
- LED Light- LED with Magnetic socket powered by the machines battery pack
- Loading Ramp- 8″ x 3′ 2200lbs max load ramps for easy loading into a transport vehicle or trailer
- Weather Cover for MAVLift 880
Network With Us!