MAVLift Indoor Glazing Robots
The MAVLift™ Indoor Glazing Robot is a precision control, mobile, articulating vacuum lifter. Especially designed for indoor use, the MAVLift Indoor Glazing Robot offers a boom that telescopes, lifts, tilts, and rotates a battery driven vacuum unit for precision glass or material sets. Revolutionary in design, the MAVLift may be used to transport glass or materials and can slew the load sideways +/- 90° for easy transport through doors or narrow spaces. Once inside, position your MAVLift and set your glass using it’s precision wireless remote control. Offering vacuum lifters capable of lifting over 3080 lbs, you will soon see why the MAVLift is the clear choice for setting glass and materials.
Although a relatively compact and easy to transport precision glass lifter, the MAVLift Indoor Glazing Robot offers thoughtful features and options. For glaziers that set overhead glass panels, the MAVLift Robot Product Line offers articulating models that can reach up over 16″ overhead. Have a project that you need to free hang glazing cups? No problem, with our handy MAVLift hook adapter, you can quickly turn your MAVLift Robot from a precision articulating glass handler into a mobile boom to free hang your glass cups.
If even more versatility is needed out of your MAVLift, add some load forks, a grapple arm, or even a fork lift platform. These optional features make your MAVLift a all-in-one machine on a tough job-site.
MAVLift Indoor Glazing Robot Features
- Synchronous Control Ensures a Constant Inclination Angle of Suction Unit (electric function models)
- Powered Telescopic Boom
- 180° Powered Tilting of Suction Unit
- Machine Side Shift for Fine Adjustment of Vacuum Unit
- Wireless Multi-function Remote allowing Multiple Functions at the Same Time
- Self Propelled Rear Wheel Drive
- 24V Electrical Socket
- Standard 110V Battery Charger
- 90° Slewing for Easy Transport of Glass through Doorways or Narrow Spaces
- 360° Suction Unit Rotation
- Rear Wheel Turns 90° for tight 360° Turns
- Dual Speed Controls
- Removable Counter Weights for Easy Transport
- Safety Features such as an Overload Switch, Stop Switch, and Vacuum Lost/Overloading Indicator
- Solid Rubber Tires
*Watch the Video for a better description of features. Features commonly available on most models.