MAVLift 2200 Indoor Glazing Robot
Like its sister model the MAVLift 3080, the smaller MAVLift 2200 is built for serious lifting, transporting, and setting of commercial or specialty glass and materials. Able to set glass or materials weighing over 2200 lbs, hydraulically slew materials 90° for easy transport, or set glass with precision, the MAVLift 2200 is a thoughtful and magnificently engineered glazing tool.
For specialty glass, the MAVLift 2200 offers an adjustable suction frame. Rotate glass 360° or tilt the suction unit overhead seamlessly with the standard Hydraulic Turning and Slewing Head (HDS) system.
- Maximum Lifting Capacity of 2200lbs
- Lifting Unit Turns in All Directions and Telescopes to the Front
- 3-D Hydraulic Head – Includes Hydraulic Tilt, Rotation, and Slew Functions
- Adjustable Suction Frame
- Suction Cup Quick Connect Couplings
- Wireless Remote Control
- Suitable for Overhead Lifting
- 8″ Lateral Sideshift (left and right)
- Dual Vacuum Circuit with Four Vacuum Pumps
- Operates on Two 12v DC Rechargeable Batteries or While Plugged into Standard Outlet
- Safety Features Include -Overload Switch, Stop Switch, and Vacuum Lost/Overloading Indicator
- Indoor Non-Marking Tires
- Curved Glass Frame
- Twin front wheels for added stability when maneuvering with heavy loads.
- Load Forks for utilizing your MAVLift for material handling
- Load Hook
- LED Light- LED with Magnetic socket powered by the machines battery pack
- Loading Ramp- 8.5′ x 3.4′ 6834 lbs max load ramp for easy loading into a transport vehicle or trailer
Network With Us!